Services & Treatments
- Botox & Fillers
- Body Contouring
- Acne Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Medspa | Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- Deeper Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch Marks
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Women’s Sexual Wellness
- Pain, Inflammation, Healing
- About Dr. Bowen
- Patient Resources
- Reviews of Dr. Bowen’s Office
- Contact Us
The Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial℠ in Martinsburg
Rejuvenate & Tighten
The Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial℠ in Martinsburg uses Aerolase’s 650 Microsecond Technology® to achieve global skin rejuvenation, with no numbing needed and no downtime! What is “global skin rejuvenation”? We define it as subtly improving many different aspects of the skin’s appearance — its tone, texture, pigment, laxity, fine lines & wrinkles, pores — all at the same time.
While we have seen some pretty remarkable results from a single Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial, most patients will require multiple treatments to reach their aesthetic goal.
Luckily, this is an easy-to-repeat laser treatment. It is a 30 minute treatment that the vast majority of patients easily tolerate. The treatment is gentle enough that patients can repeat it as often as every 4 weeks. It has no downtime. Last but certainly not least, the Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial is for most people quite affordable.
Pores, pigment, tone, laxity, fine lines & wrinkles, clarity
Recovery & Downtime
There is no downtime with a Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial but you should be sun avoidant afterwards.
The Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial℠ Before & After
Before your laser facial in Martinsburg, you should:
- Protect your skin with SPF as well as clothing (hat, long sleeves, etc.) No direct sun exposure for a minimum of 24 hours before and after your Laser Facial.
- Inform your provider if any physician has ordered Accutane or any skin lightening medications for you in the last 6 months.
- At least three days before your Laser Facial, discontinue your use of skin products containing retinols or acids (glycolic acid, salicylic acid, AHA/BHA). Check your skin product labels!
- Disclose to your provider if you’ve had any treatments in the treatment area(s) in the last month.
- Disclose to your provider if you have any upcoming facial treatments planned or scheduled in order to find out how long you have to wait between the two.
- Disclose to your provider if you have ever had a cold sore or ‘fever blister’ so that anti-viral medication can be made available to you.
- Please arrive at your Laser Facial appointment with a clean face – no makeup, no lotions, no hair in tx area. If you forget or for some reason can’t, please request makeup wipes and/or disposable razors from the Front Desk when you arrive.
After your Rejuvenating & Tightening Laser Facial in Martinsburg:
- Be gentle with your skin.
- A cold compress can be used to provide comfort if the treated area feels especially warm.
- Makeup can be applied when the skin is no longer warm to the touch.
- Avoid the sun. Protect your skin with sunscreen. The treated area is more prone to sunburn and pigmentation change.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.