Services & Treatments
- Botox & Fillers
- Body Contouring
- Acne Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Medspa | Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- Deeper Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch Marks
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Women’s Sexual Wellness
- Pain, Inflammation, Healing
- About Dr. Bowen
- Patient Resources
- Reviews of Dr. Bowen’s Office
- Contact Us
PRX-T33 in Martinsburg
Advanced Biostimulation Technology
Deep skin rejuvenation with little to no downtime is tough to achieve. A lot of people would love an all-in-one style treatment that improves a wide variety of skin concerns without surgery or lasers. The PRX-T33 in Martinsburg at Dr. Robert Bowen is the solution to all of this and more.
Not a chemical peel, yet not a surgery, PRX-T33 Skin Protocol stimulates skin rejuvenation beneath the epidermis for beautiful restoration.
Signs of aging
40 minutes to 1 hour
Recovery & Downtime
There is no downtime for recovery for this treatment. Use post-treatment products as per instructions.
Why PRX-T33 in Martinsburg from Dr. Robert Bowen?
Your can experience the many benefits of this skin treatment with zero downtime.
For All Skin Types
PRX-T33 is ideal for all skin tones and skin types.
Since this treatment rejuvenates the skin deep beneath the surface, you may notice the rejuvenating effects of PRX-T33 continue long after treatment itself.
The PRX-T33 Process.
What to Expect?
You'll meet with Dr. Bowen for a consultation to ensure the PRX-T33 Skin Protocol is the best treatment match for your needs. We'll discuss your desired results and areas of concern before booking your treatment.
For the treatment itself, you'll relax as your provider applies the PRX-T33 solution. This formula contains 33% TCA (trichloroacetic acid), which works underneath the epidermis, in the dermis layer of your skin. This means there will be no peeling of the outer layer; the treatment works to improve texture, spots, stretch marks, and more through biostimulation.
There is no recovery time needed after this facial treatment. You can expect to notice results in your skin at the treatment repairs and improves tissues from within.
- Avoid another deep exfoliation treatment or facial hair removal at least two weeks before.
- Let your provider know about any medications you’re on.
- Tell your provider about any active skincare products you’re using, as we may advise you to stop using it before your treatment.
- Limit your sun exposure and wear SPF.
- Avoid sun exposure over the next several days; if it’s unavoidable, wear SPF and other forms of sun protection.
- Use soothing skincare ingredients and avoid exfoliation or irritating ingredients.
- Follow additional aftercare instructions from your provider.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is the PRX-T33 a chemical peel?
How long does PRX-T33 last?
Is the PRX-T33 treatment painful?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.