Services & Treatments
- Botox & Fillers
- Body Contouring
- Acne Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Medspa | Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- Deeper Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch Marks
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Women’s Sexual Wellness
- Pain, Inflammation, Healing
- About Dr. Bowen
- Patient Resources
- Reviews of Dr. Bowen’s Office
- Contact Us
NeoSkin® laser treatment in Martinsburg
Renewed Skin With No Downtime
One of the best solutions to improve your skin is with the power of laser. A common catch with many laser types is the need for a recovery period as your skin heals to get results. Not everyone has the time or wants to put their skin through a long recovery period, so we have the NeoSkin by Aerolase® laser treatment.
If want to address signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, or other skin concerns like hyperpigmentation, redness, and poor skin quality, NeoSkin laser in Martinsburg is a fantastic skin treatment for you. This skin rejuvenation treatment is a comprehensive solution for all ages and skin types.
Fine lines & wrinkles
Redness and inflammation
Uneven skin tone
Procedure time is generally 30-45 minutes. No numbing is required.
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no recovery time needed after treatment with NeoSkin laser in Martinsburg. You should however protect your skin from the sun.
Why try the NeoSkin laser in Martinsburg?
Treats All Ages
The NeoSkin laser delivers a great laser skin treatment for all ages, whether you're treating redness in your 20s or fine lines and wrinkles later on.
Treats All Skin Types
Whether your skin is dry, oily, or combination, NeoSkin can treat your skin type for rejuvenating results. This laser is safer (than other laser and pulsed light options) on tanned skin and darker skin types.
There is no downtime with NeoSkin treatment. Your skin may feel warm and look slightly pink for up to a half hour after your treatment.
NeoSkin® Laser Treatment Before & After
The NeoSkin Laser Process.
What to Expect?
At Dr. Robert Bowen, consultations are where we get to know you and your skin goals. We’ll discuss your concerns and determine that NeoSkin laser is the best treatment for your needs. We will also recommend a number of treatment sessions needed to achieve your desired results; this is usually between 4 to 6 treatments. After confirming your treatment, we'll book your appointment at a day and time that works best with you. Since there is no downtime involved, many people come in during their lunch break. Our team will provide you with any instructions to note before you arrive for your treatment.
When you arrive, your provider will prep your skin for the NeoSkin laser. The laser is not painful and feels like a mild warming sensation. The amount of time it takes depends on the treated concerns and treatment areas (such as treating both the face and neck).
After we finish your treatment with NeoSkin laser in Martinsburg, we'll go over any aftercare instructions. We always recommend you maintain a good skincare routine with regular use of sunscreen, cleanser, and moisturizer.
In the time leading up to your NeoSkin laser treatment with Dr. Robert Bowen, we suggest:
- Avoid dermal filler injections for 1-2 months before and after your procedure.
- Avoid waxing, facials, hair removal (threading, electrolysis, etc.), extensive sun exposure, or any other laser treatments to the treatment area at least a week prior to your procedure.
- Stop using topical skin treatments (except for a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen) three days before the treatment.
- Discuss aspirin or other blood thinning medication you are taking during your consultation with your NeoSkin specialist.
After your NeoSkin treatment, you do not need to schedule any downtime for recovery.
Important post-treatment care instructions:
- Do not use any cleansing devices or brushes (i.e. Clarisonic) or exfoliating scrubs or other topical products for at least 10 days following your treatment.
- Avoid any UV exposure for 24 hours and use sunscreen.
- Do not bump, pick, scratch, or itch your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What kind of laser is NeoSkin?
Am I a candidate?
Can NeoSkin help acne?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.