Services & Treatments
- Botox & Fillers
- Body Contouring
- Acne Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Medspa | Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- Deeper Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch Marks
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Women’s Sexual Wellness
- Pain, Inflammation, Healing
- About Dr. Bowen
- Patient Resources
- Reviews of Dr. Bowen’s Office
- Contact Us
DiamondGlow™️ Facial in Martinsburg
A Deeper Clean for a Glowing Complexion
It’s no secret that over time, damage and debris take their toll on your skin and cause you to lose your radiance. With a DiamondGlow™️ facial, you can achieve a deeper clean throughout your face and body that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and brand new!
Using a patented 3-in-1 system, DiamondGlow™️ utilizes its diamond tip to clean and suction pollutants from deep within your pores. Then, using condition-specific serums, the providers at Dr. Robert Bowen nourish your skin with the natural nutrients it needs to give you a healthy glow after just one treatment.
What it Treats
Dark spots & skin discoloration
Female or Male
14 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is minimal to no downtime associated with DiamondGlow™️. You can continue with most of your normal daily activities immediately following treatment.
Why try DiamondGlow™️ in Martinsburg?
Glowing, Rejuvenated skin
DiamondGlow's unique 3-in-1 process of exfoliation, extraction, and infusion allows patients to revitalize their skin and reverse the signs of aging and sun damage.
DiamondGlow™️ is a non-invasive treatment free of chemicals. Therefore, patients get the benefit of a highly effective skin resurfacing treatment with little to no downtime! Patients are free to continue most normal daily activities following treatment.
Patients will experience noticeably brighter and refreshed skin immediately following their first treatment! For the best long-term results, we recommend 1 to 2 DiamondGlow™️ treatments per month.
The DiamondGlow™️ Process.
What to Expect?
Before your DiamondGlow™️ facial in Martinsburg, you'll meet with one of our providers for a skin consultation. We will discuss your skin concerns, goals, and sensitivities to find the best possible treatment plan for your individual needs.
Your provider will start by ensuring your complete comfort and place you in a clean treatment room. After cleaning the treatment area, the procedure will last about 30 minutes and provide a deep clean of your face (or body) using our handheld DiamondGlow™️ treatment device. Your specific infusion and the exact time will vary based on the individual.
Patients will notice brighter, more rejuvenated skin following their first treatment. The post-treatment glow one gets from DiamondGlow treatment has been demonstrated to last roughly 3 days (so plan to accordingly for your next big event!) For continued improvement, we recommend 1 to 2 DiamondGlow™️ treatments per month.
- Avoid sun exposure for one week prior to your DiamondGlow treatment.
- Avoid the use of scrubs, retinoids (Retin-A), bleaching creams, exfoliation products, or any other skin-irritating agents.
- Avoid waxing and/or use of chemical depilatories for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Discuss with your provider any skin rejuvenation treatments that you’ve had within the past month.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat for 1 week following treatment.
- Avoid hot water, swimming, Jacuzzi, steam rooms, yoga, and exercise for 2 days following treatment.
- Wait at least 2 weeks for having any waxing procedures in the treated area(s).
- If you experience any prolonged irritation, redness, or other symptoms, please contact your provider.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Are DiamondGlow™️ facials painful?
How often should I receive DiamondGlow™️ treatments?
What makes DiamondGlow™️ different from other facials?
Is there any downtime after receiving a DiamondGlow™️ treatment?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.