Services & Treatments
- Botox & Fillers
- Body Contouring
- Acne Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Medspa | Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- Deeper Wrinkles, Scars, Stretch Marks
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Women’s Sexual Wellness
- Pain, Inflammation, Healing
- About Dr. Bowen
- Patient Resources
- Reviews of Dr. Bowen’s Office
- Contact Us
Dermaplaning in Martinsburg
Bring Beautiful Skin to the Surface
Dermaplaning treatment at Dr. Robert Bowen in Martinsburg is a gentle resurfacing of the skin using a single-use surgical blade to remove the outermost layer of skin.
Dermaplaning offers a variety of benefits and is minimally invasive. This treatment is safe and effective for almost all skin types. We suggest this treatment as a solution to dull, dry skin, as well as peach fuzz. It offers improvement in skin texture while adding a glow and stimulating new collagen production.
- Avoid sun exposure and waxing for 2 weeks before your dermaplaning appointment.
- Stop use of any exfoliating products or treatments 3 days before your dermaplaning treatment.
- Make sure skin is free of acne. Dermaplaning shouldn’t be performed during an active outbreak as it can spread bacteria to other parts of the skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight and protect your skin with SPF use.
- Use gentle facial cleansing products to avoid irritating your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Are there side effects?
How long does it last?
What results can I expect?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.